Wednesday, May 12

alright man,~~ updating my blog time!~~ , stupid cig make me sick everyday now.. gonna quit it, last sunday we went to sentosa with my fellow friends namely wen kang lp darwin wolve and novi, been tanning good for awhile , after that i have nothing to do , well... dun laugh your guts out , so here we go...


erm.. that me!! whahhhha with a huge god jesus gave to me!! NUTS!!!oh yeah~ haha autally i made a deep hole and sat there and i starting to take shape, so i made a.. nuts.. big nuts, erm.. i can't reach the below part so i ask kang lp and darwin make it for me.. thanks guys! thanks arh! -_-|| alright next!


so this is my nuts... big BOH!? ahem... i can't see the shape coz i was sitting and they was telling me it really looks like nuts to them... so i view the pic.. WOH great man..


so lastly~~ a snap shot from kang's handphone i finally end it wif a thumbs up well suck it up guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home